This past weekend Dawn's cousin, Kevin, and his family were visiting from Australia. It was awesome to see them but as I reflect back on Sunday we were only there for about 3 hours!!! I remember, pre-Toshi, that we would get there by 1130 or so and leave by 400-ish. Not anymore haha.
As soon as we got there Toshi wanted to take a picture with Mama and her sisters:
It was already difficult to get Toshi to clap on demand but he wanted to clap at this very moment!! So needless to say it was rather difficult getting a smooth picture of everyone. Oh wells ... this was the best picture that I was able to get out of the 15 shots I took haha.
When we got there it was already time to eat and this was the only shot I was able to take! I couldn't believe time flew by so quickly trying to catch up with everyone and I didn't take any other picture =/.
Whether you're a kid or an adult we all know that you can't get cheeks like this if you don't eat ... here is his "oh face" and I imagined him saying, "Oh snap .. what you lookin' at??"


hahhaha...that red toy was jack's favorite toy!
ReplyDelete