Life is just so crazy that by the time I actually want to post something I'm too tired too do so.
Dawn has mentioned to me that one of her patients uses the mobile app and being that some of my readers (Probably not many) don't have Facebook. However, I don't really post up every single picture we take but this mobile app can be something quick and simple for us. I really want to share everything with you guys, especially my mom and dad, but keeping up with the current generation means doing everything from my phone haha.
So, let's test this out!!
We finally put up our Christmas tree and it is amazing! I was never one to pay money for something that dies in a few weeks but since it was going to be big and in our living room I'd figure we could splurge just a little. Here's a quick pic we have of our tree and Kekoa
So... after several attempts of writing on my phone and trying out the mobile app ... it sucks!!! It was frozen on my post for days and I gave up waiting for it to be available. Not sure why but oh wells.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their holiday season!!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their holiday season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment