Pumpkin!

Pumpkin!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

And the truth be told

I knew it and I said it before ... Toshi WILL pee and poop when it is my turn to give him a bath haha.



It started off fine but being that it was my very first attempt I took a lot longer than Dawn. I started to wash his face and neck and proceeded downwards. However I was being extra careful since I consider him pretty fragile.  Anyways, after I poured the water on him to rinse off all the soap he started to pee on himself!! I didn't catch it at first.  He go soooo upset that he started to pee on himself =/.   Then I washed his back and bottom side but as I put him down he must have been screaming so much that he sharted!! I laughed but then I felt even worse because now he pee'd and pooped himself while I was giving him a bath. First thought was ... "Damn .. How did I know he was going to do this to me hahaha"

Lastly, I noticed Toshi had a new pose when sleeping. I know, I know ... majority of these pics of Toshi is sleeping but he's either sleeping or nursing .. and yeah. We know how that goes.


1 comment:

  1. And one day, you'll look back on this moment and laugh even harder!

    ReplyDelete