It's official, we're starting him young at 3 weeks old :). We took Toshi to my basketball game and not that it was a surprise but he slept through the entire game. With all the yelling, bouncing of the ball, running up and down the court, he didn't flinch at all. Out cold for sure.
Dawn and I are glad that he can sleep through anything right now. Basketball games, Kekoa barking at random times, me yelling at Kekoa, and other people's chatter. I told Dawn tonight that when it is safe we should go to a restaurant. We just have to time it right so we eat when he's not hungry haha.
One of my teammates bought us a gift and it totally caught us off guard. We were thankful for his time and generosity to pick up this gift and of course ... every baller would love for their kids to have bball gear. So this was extremely fitting for us :)
I did some tummy time with Toshi today and every time I look at this picture my eyes wander to the left and I see my chest hairs. My first thought is, "DAMN! That's a fuzzy patch." hahaha




No comments:
Post a Comment