This week has been pretty unusual to say the least. Toshi hasn't been sleeping well throughout the nights and it takes a huge toll on Dawn. I don't know how Dawn does it but she is such an amazing mommy :) To help out I try to keep busy by going to the grocery store for her, keeping the house clean, and doing yard work almost every weekend.
Anyways, one of Dawn's friends came over to visit us and I for one haven't seen her for years. It was great to see her and talk about Toshi for a couple hours. Dawn and Megan would meet up for doggie play dates once in a while so Kekoa and Otis can play with each other. I have yet to see them play but I know he has a good time since he is always tired when he comes home afterwards. Maybe next time we see her we can have those two guys play together again.
Toshi hasn't really been pooping a lot as he used to. Now, he takes about 2-3 poops a day but he does have the occasional skid mark in his diaper from a wet shart or something. With that said I can't express how many times this little guy farts!! It's so bad that when I am holding him and Kekoa is sitting next to me, Kekoa gets up, sniffs around, looks at us, and walks away!!! O_O hahaha.
Even worse is that today I was checking if he pooped because there was this rolling, hard, fart. So I proceeded to check his diaper but instead of looking from afar and taking a peek I decided to open it and sniff it. However, when I started to sniff his diaper ... he farted on me!!!!!!!!!! =( Dawn said he got that from me since I fart in front of her without telling her or I fart under the cover and pretend nothing happened until it's too late and she gets a huge breeze from under the covers har har har!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment